Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Very Memorable Wedding

Last October, I was lucky enough to be hired by one of the sweetest brides; Erin.
So pretty and so sweet she's the kind of the bride that makes me love my job even more than I already do.!  I do truly love what I do! 
Here are some images from Tracy Routh Custer Photography.  She's pretty fabulous as well! 
The bridal party got ready at the Hilton President hotel and one my most reliable and talented artist friends helped me out with her large wedding party. Thanks Loria!
I just died over Erin's dress!  Dont you agree? Fab!


Makeup used on Erin:  foundation:  MAC prolongwear in Nc20 and NC30- I like to mix. ;)
my all-time fave blush:  MAC dainty
and on her lips:  MAC subculture lipliner and Laura Mercier gloss in Bellini.
On her eyes I used:  MAC jest, soba, satin taupe and bronze with blacktrack liner.

1 comment:

  1. she is really like a princess and your makeup rocks!
    kisses from Italy
    V
    http://lostileungioco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete