Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hat's Off...

I had a great time last weekend when I styled (makeup and hair) for a photo shoot for photographer Mark Shaiken.  I help him select experienced models or models that I think have great potential.  Last weekend's model was Kirsten Moore.  She is one spunky little dish! Luckily she loves hats as much as Mark, so we had fun using a turban (I have a thing for turbans) and a cute little black hat, that had an Annie Hall feel to it.  My fave image is the one with the black hat.  Which one do you like? 

The makeup used in the above image:  MAC Face &Body in C3, eyes: 
MAC pigment in Gold Mode, and soba in the crease. Black track for liner
the lip gloss was custom blended.
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the first photos & make up, beautiful !!
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following =)
    You are really good with makeup! I also like the 2nd picture and I think this model's pretty too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mac products are amazing!
    I really love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. preciosos el maquillaje y ese turbante rojo,muaaaaaaaac

    ReplyDelete